Bandage Tubigrip White
Tubigrip™ is a tubular elastic bandage designed to provide tissue support and compression in the treatment of conditions such as edema, soft tissue injuries, and weak joints. Can also be used for pressure dressings and arm fixation.
- Multi-purpose tubular bandage
- Colour: Natural/ Flesh
- Provides comfortable, effective tissue support
- Easy to apply and reapply
- Full range of sizes to suit most applications
- No pins or tapes needed
- Washable and reusable
- 10m dispenser style roll reduces waste
How does it work?
Calculate using the flat width to estimate the size needed. Measure circumference of the widest part of the area needing compression, divide measurement in half and select the size closest to the measurement.
- Cut Tubigrip™ to twice the length required for limb, allowing an extra 2–3cm for overlap.
- Pull Tubigrip™onto limb like a stocking.
- Double Tubigrip back over the limb.
- Ensure upper edge is taken 2–3cm higher up the limb than the ﬁrst.
- Always use as a double layer.